1. From our corner brings us a sunrise over the FLOD. Grsshpprkm bring us a sweet sunset:
2. Another great local webshow is "Around Thurston County." Its also on local cable, but the creator is posting his shows online as well. Here's Olympia's new mayor.
3. Here's a post from the Yelm Highway Project blog on what the what is with the signals at Rich Road. Which, for people heading west every morning (to me it seems as I pass them heading east) is a big deal. Its a nice reminder of a good local government blog, but also because I now know that Setina is that business at that corner. They build bumbers, which is pretty cool.
4. Erica's Garden writes about sun tracking, with a pretty smashing graphic she made herself.
5. I feel bad linking to this one, but you have to know that the county spent money on a video about our bridges.