1. Procession of the Species isn't just the procession. Its almost everyone holding up their recording devices. Like everyone. This is an Andy Rooney thing for me folks. Let your brain record it, you know?
I'm not against recording, but does everyone need to do it?
2. Procession is slow! And this year is was chilly. No one was going to overheat, corset or not.
3. I remarked to someone during Procession that this particular image could become a logo for Olympia.
Really, and what I said under the first entry was really stupid. Don't listen to me. Record what you want. Upload it, share it, keep it to yourself. I'm dumb.
4. In non-Arts Walk/Procession news, Olympia's best blog covers local to statewide public transportation funding.
5. I kept on forgetting to mention this particular episode of Olympia Pop Rocks. I may eventually write an entire blog post about it (very likely now that I type that sentence). The episode is a thing of beauty. It flows between the art Olympia and the progressive politics in a lovely smooth way through the life of work of Meg Martin.
Here's a reddit thread on the episode, just for kicks.