1. Mike! is open to a $28 million golden parachute/ campaign contribution from his former employer Safeco (which is now getting him sued).
2. Mike! is open to selling out to Ted Stevens and Big Oil to drill in ANWR.That’s the same Ted Stevens who wants to send supertankers into Puget Sound to affect my quality of life.
3. Mike! is open to giving people like Paris Hilton a financial break, while sticking it to working men and women, and to making Bush’s tax cuts for the richest 1% permanent.
4. Mike! is open to teaching intelligent design in our schools. (Shouldn’t he be running for Senator in Kansas?)
5. Mike! is open to staying the course in Iraq (which is working so well), with no timetable for bringing our troops home.
6. Mike! is open to gutting the Endangered Species Act.
7. Mike! is open to privatizing higher education (specifically UW & WSU). Note to Mike!: In Washington, we already have SPU, UPS, Gonzaga, Walla Walla, Whitman and PLU, so there is a choice for students among private colleges and universities.
8. Mike! does his best to portray a nice-guy, moderate image (much like that wolf in sheep’s clothing Dino Rossi) but Mike! is open to the right-wing agenda, particularly when the righties get people to open their wallets for him.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
I'm glad Mike! is so open about things
Ken has a great post on what has been so good about the Open Mike! tour: