Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Olyblog hickup, not Fail

From Jay Stewart, who knows a thing or two about the back-end of Olyblog (since his business hosts the online community gratis):


DNS server failure forced a reload of software. Backup DNS zone file was out of date with old address. I thought I changed it back, but have apparently used the wrong server address, as it seems to be pointed to Nat's development server.

I will fix this as soon as possible and apologize for problem, this is one of the "loose ends" to re-tie after a system recover as extensive as the one I did this weekend; my bad.

Thanks Jay!

No comments: