(Note from March 13, 9:52 pm: Just found this laying as a draft, though I swear I set it to publish over a week ago. Damn blogger.com)
1. From: Accidental Initiations 2: "'Accidental Initiations: In The Kabbalistic Tree of Olympia' went to press today... There really is something in AI’s one hundred and eighty-four pages for anyone to hate..."
2. And, another book: "9 ways to sock a fish" via Calavara.com. Literally a book in just over a day. Go to the link and figure out how to buy it.
3. And, speaking of things being made, Oly-Mega looks like its working on getting an hacker space up and running in town.
4. As Mathias said, that didn't take long for someone (in this case Rob Richards) to be disappointed in the city council.
5. And, because I have a thing for this particular train line, a train through the old brewery:
Post a Comment