1. Alex, the question is "What is homelessness?" And the discussion you thought you'd have follows after that.
2. Marcus, who just moved here just a bit ago, complains that his house doesn't have AC. Even in the few days a year when it actually gets hot. Well, do you want to be the one to tell him we don't really plow the streets either?
3. This is a very old post, but it is from a Christian who wrote a pretty interesting piece about the Occupy camp down on the FLOD two years ago. So, it is a very unique post and then worth pointing at. Her old blog (where I found the post) is here, she's now blogging over here.
For the record, I like the old blog's title way better.
4. Party in Brandee and Eric's Driveway for the Capitol City Marathon. It's a thing!
5. Mojourner is saying turn off this blog and go outside.